1. Responsible for corporate clients' financial consulting work, including: financial structure planning, transaction path planning, fiscal and tax compliance, etc.;
2. Responsible for the investigation and demand analysis and demand verification test of the ERP financial related modules of enterprise customers, and clearly translate customer needs into system implementation solutions;
3. Responsible for the implementation of financial related modules in Netsuite software;
4. Participate in implementation services such as plan formulation, demand research, solution formulation, user training, and implementation on-line;
5. Write implementation documents and participate in managing the overall implementation progress of the project.
job requirements :
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, finance, information management; intermediate or above financial qualifications, CPA preferred;
2. At least 3 years of experience in financial accounting of large and medium-sized enterprises, familiar with the financial management of the group company, with application experience in group financial accounting, capital and expense management, budget management, etc.;
3. Familiar with the global trade business, the taxation business of e-commerce and retail business is preferred;
4. Experience in financial consulting and implementation in Party B is preferred;
5. Familiar with basic knowledge such as ERP, financial software and information system, and have strong ability to write plans;
6. Experience in Netsuite project implementation or product use is preferred;
7. With affinity, good communication, strong coordination ability, independent problem solving ability, can withstand work pressure, good customer service spirit and teamwork ability.